For the desert's cold places.
Reach for The North Face Men's Canyonwall Full-Zip Fleece Jacket before the sun sets over your desert campsite. Its WindWall fleece provides heavyweight warmth, in a not-so-heavy package while blocking blustery winds and resisting rainfall thanks to the DWR finish. A grid backer enhances moisture management and gives a better warmth-to-weight ratio than most fleeces, so it's a perfect piece for late summer camping in the high mountains or getting out on the trails in the shoulder seasons.
- Heavyweight fleece for keeping toasty around the campfire
- Wind- and water-resistant to keep you cozy on the trail
- Relaxed fit for layering up underneath
- Abrasion resistance keeps your jacket looking sharp
- Item #TNF03JS
- Q & A
Perfect Spring Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 210lbs
This is my go to jacket for all my spring outdoor activities. It provides the warmth and cover you may need with light spring weather. I got a Large, It is just a tiny bit tight. If ordering again I would go with the XL